Sexual Assault: Just When You Thought You Knew Someone
- Why is hearing yes better than not hearing no?
- What are the different ways you can see and/or hear that someone means yes or no?
- Question for boys: What can you do to help prevent sexual assault?
- What’s the most common drug associated with sexual assault?
How to Safely Interact with Police
- What challenges do you think American police face?
- Why do you think police shoot so many Americans?
- What should you do or not do when interacting with police?
Teen Dating Violence: Physical, Emotional and Sexual Abuse
- What’s the difference between a healthy relationship and an abusive one?
- Who could you talk to if you were in an abusive relationship?
- What are safe ways to end a relationship?
Get Off Your Damned Phone and Look Around
- What does situational awareness mean?
- What are examples of situational awareness?
- What does it mean to trust your instincts?
Surviving Street Encounters
- What can you do to prevent verbal harassment from becoming physical?
- How can you minimize your risks when being robbed?
- What would you do if a “bad guy” ordered you to a different location?
- How can you tell the difference between someone who looks good and someone who is good?
Gun Violence and Mass Shooters Have Become as American as Apple Pie
- How would someone potentially having a gun change how you interact with them?
- What would you do if you thought you heard gunfire at work or school?
Digital Technology Is Forever—Your Future Is Literally in Your Hands
- What can you do to avoid digital mistakes?
- Do you know of any stories of kids getting into trouble using their cellphones?
- What do prospective employers and college administrators want to know about their candidates?
The Extreme Hazards of Teen Sexting (revenge porn is only one of them!)
- What are the risks of sexting?
- What’s the best way to say no to a request to sext an image of yourself?
- How can you avoid becoming a victim of revenge porn?
- What are the legal risks of sending or keeping a nude image of someone younger than eighteen?
The Devastating Impact of Cyberbullying
- What’s an example of cyberbullying?
- How can you help protect yourself from cyberbullying?
- Who can you talk to if you’re a victim of cyberbullying?
You Don’t Have to Talk with Police or Consent to Searches
- What should you do when questioned by a police officer?
- What should you do when a police officer asks to search you or your vehicle?
- What are some ways to stay out of court and jail?
- When should you ethically or morally always talk freely to the police?
How to Recognize and Stop Sexual Harassment
- What’s sexual harassment?
- Can you protect yourself from sexual harassment?
- What should you do if you’re being sexually harassed?
- How do you make a sexual harassment complaint to your school?
The Most Important Word in Your Vocabulary: “No”
- Is it hard for you to say no to your friends?
- What are different ways you can say no?
- How can you say no without ever saying the word no?
The Game Changer: Happy Eighteenth Birthday!
- What changes for you when you turn eighteen?
- What’s a contract?
- What does it mean to get sued?
- When should you put something in writing?
- What’s the difference between good and bad credit?